STARTING APRIL 30th 12AM EST
A Monster Hunter World tournament will be open for all to participate, including international players.
For more information: monsterhunternyc.com/tournament-league
MAY TOURNAMENT AREA:
Azure Rathalos Arena
Rules are simple:
- You will have one month to submit your best time for the tournament listed for the given month.
- First place will recieve a prize bundle.
- All participates must submit a video of their run for proof of time. Photos will not be permitted.
- This will be leaderboard style, meaning fastest time, regardless of weapon, will place accordingly.
- Themed tournaments that include weapon restrictions will still follow leaderboard style but will exclude inclusion of all weapons.
- Submit here: CLCIK HERE
REQUIRED, when submitting times you need will need to post a link to their run to ensure no cheating is taking place. Photos will not be accepted. To upload a game capture of your run:
TO UPLOAD ON A PS4
Press the Share button on your PS4 controller and select Upload Video Clip.
Select the clip you'd like to upload and choose YouTube.
Trim the start or end point, add a title, description, and tags.
Confirm the privacy settings and that you're uploading to the correct channel.
Your clip will now begin uploading. You can track the progress of your uploads by visiting your PS4 Notifications page. (Source: https://goo.gl/JzNyJn)
TO UPLOAD ON XBOX ONE
- Download the YouTube App for Xbox One.
- Navigate to and open the YouTube app, then sign into your YouTube account.
- Navigate to the Upload tab (you may need to enable sharing by going to the Settings menu and switching the "Enable Sharing on Social Networks" option to on).
- Once in the Upload tab, you'll see a list of your gameplay clips. Select the clip you want to upload.
- Enter a title / description and other important date, then select upload.
- Remain on the Upload screen until the upload has finished.