SUBMISSIONS WILL OPEN APRIL 30TH
When submitting a video, you are giving permission of use to Monster Hunter NYC.
All submissions will be required to submit a video of their run. No equipment outside of a participating console is necessary to carry out this requirement.
Don't know how to submit a video?
TO UPLOAD ON A PS4
Press the Share button on your PS4 controller and select Upload Video Clip.
Select the clip you'd like to upload and choose YouTube.
Trim the start or end point, add a title, description, and tags.
Confirm the privacy settings and that you're uploading to the correct channel.
Your clip will now begin uploading. You can track the progress of your uploads by visiting your PS4 Notifications page. (Source: https://goo.gl/JzNyJn)
TO UPLOAD ON XBOX ONE
- Download the YouTube App for Xbox One.
- Navigate to and open the YouTube app, then sign into your YouTube account.
- Navigate to the Upload tab (you may need to enable sharing by going to the Settings menu and switching the "Enable Sharing on Social Networks" option to on).
- Once in the Upload tab, you'll see a list of your gameplay clips. Select the clip you want to upload.
- Enter a title / description and other important date, then select upload.
- Remain on the Upload screen until the upload has finished.